Volunteering in the National Park can take on many forms. A one-off contribution for a day, or the repeated deployments of active locals or long-term support in an internship – volunteers make their very own important contribution.
The National Park Authority cooperates with the following umbrella organizations and institutions:
- Umbrella organization Europarc Germany with the program
“Point of Honor – Volunteers in Parks”: Regardless of age and qualifications there are active volunteers in the national natural landscapes including many national parks, nature parks and biosphere reserves in Germany: They work together with full-time reserve officers with the common objective of sustaining valuable ecosystems, plants and animals.
- Active life coaching (Lebenshilfe Aktiv)
- Academy for volunteering (Akademie für Ehrenamtlichkeit)
- Federal volunteer center (Bundesfreiwilligenzentrale)
- The Paritätische
Cooperation with regional actors:
- Lebenshilfe Pirna-Sebnitz-Freital
More offers and opportunities for cooperation:
- Business operations
- Holiday and work
- International volunteering e.g. work camps
- Saxon Climbers Confederation
- Independent agencies within the framework of project weeks
Contact at the National Park Authority:
phone: +49 (0)35022-900 626
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.